Have you recently bought a new Canon Pixma Mg 2522 printer and looking for the method to setup it? If yes! Then you are on the right page as we are talking about the process to set up a new Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer.
You can set up a Canon Pixma Mg2522 Printer at your home or office, wherever you wish to place it. Make sure to place it near a power source so that you can provide AC power to your Canon Printer. The process to set up a new Canon Printer is easy and clear. So, with no further delay, let’s move on to the method to set up your new Canon Printer.
Method to setup new Canon Pixma Mg2522
Steps for the Canon Pixma Mg2522 setup are given below:
- Before removing the seal of the package make sure to check it properly
- If you find everything okay with the package then unpack your Canon Pixma Mg2522 Printer
- Then, choose a place for your printer where you can establish it
- Now, plug in your Canon Printer with an AC power source
- Then, press the Power button to turn on your new Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer
- Now, choose and save the preferences like language, country code, and time on your Canon Printer
- Then, try to open the cartridges access door
- Then, move the carriage slot to one side
- Now, unwrap the cartridges and insert them in the corresponding slots
- After inserting the cartridges, insert the paper in the corresponding slot
- Now, take a print test for your Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer
- Finally, you completed the process to set up Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer successfully
Note: After going through the above steps, you will be able to set up Canon Pixma Mg2522 easily. Visit the canon.com/ijsetup page to register your printer for the Canon Inkjet services.
Steps for Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup
Note: The Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer series does not have a wireless feature, you can connect it to your device using a USB cable only.
The steps to connect Canon Pixma Mg2522 to your device are given below; look at the steps:
- Turn on your Canon Pixma using the power button
- Now, select the “Wireless connect” option in your Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer
- Then, press LAN settings
- Now, choose Wireless LAN setup
- Then, tap on Easy Wireless Connect
- Now, on the next screen tap on Yes (you will have to confirm whether you are using a smartphone or computer for the setup process)
- Open the device that you want to connect with your Canon Printer and choose Start setup in the next screen
- Then, select your preferences and choose the method of connection in the Canon Printer
- Now, you need to select the router to connect to the printer
- Enter the login credentials for your router
- Wait for a minute and let the printer complete the setup process
- Finally, you have completed the process for your Canon Pixma Mg2522 setup successfully
Note: After completing the above steps you will be able to print a paper using your device. To do that, make sure that your Canon Printer is connected to your device.
To sum up, if you have bought a new Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer then you should approach the right method to setup it at your home or office. The process to set up a Canon Printer is easy and quick. Make sure to check for any delivery defect before unpacking the package of your Canon Printer. This is very important to find a proper place to set up your printer.
In this post, we have concluded the steps for the Canon Pixma Mg2522 setup and Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless setup. Hopefully, you will be able to set up Canon Pixma Mg2522 referring to this post.