If you are a beginner and do not know how to setup ij.start.canon, then this article will explain to you the process to setup the Canon printer wired and wirelessly on Windows 10 and Mac device. In order to setup the printer, it is important to install the latest drivers. However, it is very much important that you should know the model number, so that you can find the latest canon IJ setup drivers. You need to have a canon ts3122 router or modem at the home to build the connection and the access points should work properly. You should have a device with an internet connection to make the ij.start.cannon setup on Windows 10 and Mac. So, let us begin with the guidelines for ij.start.cannon with canon tr8520 or with other printers.
How to setup a Canon inkjet printer?
To setup ij.start.cannon, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to open the systems such as PC or laptop.
- Secondly, you have to connect the Canon inkjet printer to the system via wired or wireless.
- The third step is to launch the web browser and enter the http //ij.start.canon setup in the address search bar.
- Enter and wait for the Canon website to open that will show you different steps.
- Just tap on the “Configure” icon and wait for the new window that asks for the model number.
- Enter the canon model number and click on the “Enter” button and install the setup.
How to setup ij.start.cannon with USB?
In case you cannot locate your Canon printer after reaching the official sites or other then you can use the USB for setting up the canon tr8520 printer setup. You can also visit the ij.start.cannon for taking the help. Well, here are the steps you need to follow to setup canon printers using USB:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have a USB cable.
- From the web browser and go to the ij.start.cannon website and choose setup network connection via USB.
- The next step is to wait for the Canon ts8220 software to connect the printer to the PC with a USB cable.
- Click on the “Next” button and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to one network.
- Tap on the “Yes” and hit on the “Complete” button and then tap on the “Add printer” option.
- You have to click on the “Add” button and get the driver from the canon.com/ijsetup site.
- Go to the Device setting and then tap on the LAN settings and choose the connection.
- Install the Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and then check the connection for your device.
- You can configure the canon printer and try to print.
How to setup ij.start.canon on Mac?
To setup the ij.start.cannon on Mac, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you need to make use of the below-specified instructions to setup the canon.com/ijsetup on the Mac system.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site and type the model number of the printer to find the printer driver.
- Choose the operating system and the version of the system if it is not selected automatically.
- Tap the Drivers tab and select the driver file.
- Click the Download button to download and install the software on your Mac system.
- Make sure you download the MP driver that contains the canon ts5120 printer utility.
- Once the download process is completed, go to the location where it is saved.
- Double-tap on the .PKG file to run it.
- After the installation process is completed, select the Apps option from the “Go” menu of the finder.
- Just double-tap on the Canon utility folder and make use of the ij.start.cannon utility.
How to print with ij.start.cannon on Windows 10?
If you wish to print the ij.start.cannon on Windows 10, then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- The first step is to check whether the Canon printer is turned on.
- Just load the paper of the appropriate size in the input tray after extending it.
- Open the Printer Driver setup window on your system.
- Select the profile that you use frequently.
- Just choose the Quick setup tab from the Commonly used settings option.
- On choosing the printing profile of ij.start.cannon setup, the Additional features, Media Type, and paper size values to their original values.
- The print quality should be set to High, Standard, or Draft based on your need.
- Tap on the “OK” option to save the settings.
- Open the document that you want to print by using the Canon printer and go to the “File” tab.
- Just select the Print option to print your documents.
By the end of this topic, we hope that this article has helped you to visit the official ij.start.cannon website and get assistance from the professional experts and technicians available online to assist you with solutions for canon wireless setup on Windows 10 and Mac.