Canon has been well-renowned for its highly advanced imaging technologies by offering a range of products including printers, cameras, and the like. Their printers come in several varieties in both wired and wireless models. Before getting to more details, you should know that this informative read is specific to one of their printers and caters to one particular subject- The “Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless setup”. That’s right, here, you’ll understand how to set up your wireless printer with a step-wise guide to doing so on different operating systems (Mac, iPhone, Windows 10, and Android). However, you can also use the WPS Pin Canon Printer or visit any one of the following web links- canon.com/ijsetup, ij.start.canon, for the setup. But let’s just look at the simple steps that you have to undergo to set up your wireless Canon MG3520 printers.
Canon MG3520 wireless setup MAC
Enlisted are the steps for your Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless setup on Mac:
- Look for the “Apple” icon on the home screen, and go for it.
- Now, locate “System Preferences” and get into the option.
- Next, you have to look for the “Printers & Scanners” symbol.
- Go for the “+” icon/symbol and then choose to go for “Add Printer”.
- Wait for the new window and hit on the “IP” symbol or option.
- Fill up all the required data, and add your Canon MG3520 printer.
Canon MG3520 wifi setup on Android
Given below are the steps to finish your Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless setup on Android:
- From your device’s home screen, get into the Play Store.
- Type “Canon Print” app in the search bar and download it.
- Check your Canon printer’s LED lights (blue and green lights).
- Now, go ahead and launch the downloaded application
- Provide all the asked details according to the instructions.
- Look for and hit on the “Add Printer” icon, and the “Setup”.
- Get into the “Connection Method” and set it to “Wireless router”.
- Connect it to your preferred network, and hit on “OK” to move on.
- Wait for the setup to be over and hit on “EXIT” to finish.
Canon MG3520 wireless setup Windows 10 PC
Go through the following steps to complete your Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless setup:
- Ensure your printer is on and the Wi-Fi LED lights are visible.
- Put in the CD-ROM installer and go through the on-screen prompts.
- Hit on “Run” for the downloaded software> hit on “Next”.
- On the “Setup Settings” window> go for “Wireless Connection”> “Next”.
- Hit on “Cableless Setup”> “Next”, and wait for the new setup guide.
- Follow through with the new guide for the next few minutes.
- Adjust the printer settings such as page alignment and the like.
- Go for a test print and finish the installation procedure with “Exit”.
Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless setup iPhone
Following are the steps if you are trying to finish the Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless setup on your iPhone:
- Ensure that your iPhone’s operating system is up-to-date.
- Install Canon Print App or SELPHY App on your iPhone.
- Connect your device to the installed application.
- And very easily use the app to print any image that you want.
Canon has been the most trusted brand in the list of all the brands that offer imaging technologies. In fact, it has acquired a large share of the market when it comes to providing enhanced and exclusive imaging experience with its printers and cameras, among others. The above read is entirely focused on guiding you with step-wise procedures to complete your Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless setup for several operating systems, namely, Mac, iPhone, Android, and Windows 10 PC. All you have to ensure beforehand is that your operating systems have been updated to the latest available versions.