Be it canon mx490, mg3600, canon mx870 and other canon Pixma models you need to have an uninterrupted wireless printer that so that they can easily print the documents and files. With lots of advanced features and easy printing sometimes you might face issues while giving printing commands that make you frustrated.
The mg3600 printer not responding issues can be due to various factors that include network, connectivity, and driver-related issues. If you are stuck with the printing issues then you can get help in resolving all the complex issues in no time. The customer support team has solutions equipped with the most advanced tools and techniques that make us trustable with the tech support provider.
There is much more about the canon mx490 and mg3600 printer not responding error. All these details are discussed in elaborated structure here. So, let us begin and discuss more it!
What are the reasons for the mg3600 printer not responding error?
There are many reasons linked with the mg3600 printer not responding error and these reasons can differ from loose connections or complex issues. If you are using the canon mx490, canon mx920, canon mx470, or models similar to these then you can get the errors due to network issues. However, if you are facing issues in the mg3600 printer not responding, then there might be issues in the network. Some of the common reasons are listed here:
- One of the most common issues is that the desktop and the router lost the connection. In this situation, all you need to do is to restart the device and try to reconnect it for a stable connection. Distance between the router and the printer is exceeding the desired limit due to the printer is getting a low signal.
- The router and the printer are unable to communicate or there are interruptions in the connection.
- Some sort of firewall protection may be blocking the necessary ports to communicate.
- All drivers are updated and suitable for the system version.
How to fix the mg3600 printer not responding error easily?
If you are getting the canon mg3200 errors and wish to resolve the issues as soon as possible then you need to know the basic reason behind these issues. As we all know that these issues are arising as there is an interruption in communication between the printer and the desktop. Some of the steps are listed below:
- First of all, the users need to tap on the “Setup” button.
- Select the wireless LAN network and then select OK.
- Choose the easy setup process.
- Now select the access point.
- Select the available wifi network and enter the password.
- Insert Setup Disk in the desktop.
- Select the easy to install option and then install it.
- On the new page, select printer on the available network.
- Select the “Next” option to start the installation process.
- After the successful installation, you can try to print the desired files.
Point to remember: If you get any sort of error and the above-listed solutions do not work for you then you need to follow these methods to fix the mg3600 printer not responding error.
What are the steps to fix the mg3600 printer not responding error?
Be it canon mx490, canon mg2900, canon mp560, or the models similar to these there are methods to fix such issues, here are the different methods by which you can deal with the error:
Method 1: Using the print troubleshooter
- You need to start with the “Start” button.
- Choose the Control panel window.
- After this, go to the search dialog box and type Troubleshooter.
- Select the troubleshooting option from the list.
- Now, select the hardware and sound option from the list.
- Just click on the printer and tap on the “Next” button.
- Select the desired printer and then tap on the “Next” option to start the troubleshooting process.
Method 2: You need to check the Printer spooler services
- Tap on the start and search in the search dialog box.
- In the box, you have to type “services”.
- Now, in the service window, you need to search for the print spooler service and right tap on it.
- Just select the “Properties” option.
- In the general tab, type “Automatic”.
- If the services are not running then you need to change the status to “Start”
- After this, click on the “OK” button.
Method 3: Switch to the Network Discovery mode
- First of all, you need to start to click on the start button.
- After that go to the “Control Panel” option.
- Choose the network and internet options.
- After this, choose the network and sharing center option.
- Just select the advance sharing settings.
- Now, you need to turn on the discovery mode if it is turned off.
We conclude this informative write-up with expectations that you are now clear about the set of instructions to be followed when the canon mx490 or mg3600 printer not responding error occurs. However, if you are still unclear about the steps to be followed or have queries related to the topic then you are recommended to visit canon.com/ijsetup and get assistance for the same from the experts and professionals to assist you.