Canon MX922 printers are known for high printing quality. If you have bought a new Canon MX922 for your home or office then you need to approach the right method to establish a connection between your printer and router. The process to Canon MX922 Wireless setup is easy and clear. You can easily connect your printer to a router or Mac computer by navigating to the Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer. So, with no further delay, let’s move forward to discuss the method to connect your Canon MX922 Printer to your router.
Steps to Canon MX922 Wireless Setup without CD
To establish the wireless connection on the Canon MX922 printer, go through the steps that are given below:
- Head to your printer and press the ‘Maintenance’ button until a symbol is displayed on the printer screen
- Now, you need to find the ‘Color’ button and tap on it
- Then, the Wireless LAN function will be activated without the CD process
- Finally, you have set up Canon MX922 wirelessly without a CD
Note: After going through the above, you will be able to activate the WLAN function on your printer. Now, you need to approach the way to download the driver on your desktop compatible with the operating system.
Method to Canon MX922 Printer Wi-Fi Setup
To set up Wi-Fi on Canon MX922 Printer you need to approach the steps that are given below:
- Find the ‘Menu’ button on your printer and press it
- Using the arrow key navigate to WLAN setup and tap on OK, if found
- When you find Standard set up on the screen, tap OK
- Now, your printer will start the search of nearby available networks
- On the Wireless LAN setup screen, find your wireless network and select it
- Now, you need to enter the passcode of your router to allow the connection between the printer and the router
- Enter the password of your router carefully, and press OK
- Wait for a while and let your printer establish the connection with your router
How to Setup Canon MX922 Wireless Printer on MAC?
If you have connected your printer to a wireless network then you need to install Canon Printer drivers to connect it on Mac. You may need to find the WPS PIN code on your Canon Printer as it is required while approaching the steps for Canon MX922 Wireless Printer on MAC; look at the steps:
- Using your Mac, visit the Canon Printer support page
- Now, choose the printer series for which you want to download driver files
- Tap on the ‘Download’ button to the right of each driver and let your browser complete the downloading process
- Navigate to the file location and double tap on it
- Then, follow the instructions to complete the installation process of the printer driver file on your Mac
- Now, launch the driver on your Mac and select your Canon MX922 printer from the list of printer and drivers
- Now, you may need to enter the WPS PIN code to connect your Mac with the printer
- Enter the WPS Pin to complete the setup process of the Canon Printer on Mac
Note: After going through the above steps, you will be able to establish the connection between your Mac and printer. If you have not registered for Canon inkjet services yet then you can easily register for Canon inkjet services by visiting Canon.com/ijsetup.
To sum up, to start printing from your Mac computer you need to set up a connection between your printer and router. Canon provides a Wireless setup wizard that helps you to connect your Canon MX922 printer wirelessly. The steps for Canon MX922 wireless setup are quite easy. In this post, we have concluded the steps for Canon MX922 Wireless Setup without CD, Canon MX922 Printer Wi-Fi Setup, and Canon MX922 Wireless Printer on MAC and we hope that this post will be helpful for you.