We all know that printers are one of the most efficient and important output devices for our PCs. And, we need to print papers for your professional or personal use daily. But we can’t go to the printing shop every time. Hence, you can have your own printer at home. But the real question is, which brand should I choose? or what is the best printer in the market. Well, the answer is ” Canon”. This company makes one of the best and most affordable printers in the market. But still, which one is best for you, for your pocket, or for your requirements? We suggest you choose “Canon Pixma ix6820”.
This Canon Printer gives you superior quality printing with Hi-speed USB compatibility, Wireless LAN, and a 4096 number of nozzles that come along with it. What makes it different from other printers is its amazing features like Air print, auto on and off, borderless printing, and photo printing with standard interfaces. But the most difficult part is not buying, it’s the setting up your printer. That is why we have collected all the important steps you need to follow to completely perform your ‘Canon Pixma ix6820 Wireless Setup’.
Steps: Canon Printer Pixma ix6820 Driver Download
So, you have bought the Canon Pixma ix6820. Now, the most important task is to download the ‘ Canon Printer Pixma ix6820 Driver Download’, and to do this, you need to follow the curated steps that we have discussed below. But keep in mind to follow all the ‘Canon Printer Pixma ix6820 Driver Download’ steps accordingly for better performance as the drivers reduce the workload as an InkJet offers standard printing quality.
- Firstly, you should have a good internet connection and your PC should be connected to it.
- After this, go to the web browser and search for ‘Canon Printer Pixma ix6820 Driver Download’.
- When you enter the website, you might see the options for PC like Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Choose the OS system as per your requirement.
- After selecting, tap on the ‘Download’ button.
- Finally, the downloading has started.
Steps: Canon Pixma ix6820 Wifi Setup
You have successfully downloaded the drivers for your ‘Canon Pixma ix6820 Wireless Setup’. After this, you need to perform a wireless ‘Canon Pixma ix6820 Wifi Setup’ so that your printer can perform wireless tasks even if you are not near the printer, you can simply print the papers from your living room, bedroom, or even your bathroom.
- The very first step is to check if your Canon Pixma ix6820 is turned on.
- After this, you need to hold the WiFi button, which is located at the front side of the Canon printer.
- Hold the Wi-Fi button until it flickers the white light, then release the button.
- Once the button shows you blue light, just within 2 minutes press the WPS button on the access point.
- Congrats, your printer is connected via ‘Canon Pixma ix6820 Wireless Setup’.
How to connect my Canon Pixma ix6820 Wireless Printers on Windows OS?
If you are using Windows OS then these are the steps you need to follow to completely connect your printer with the device:
- Switch on your Canon Pixma ix6870 and PC.
- After this, you need to connect your printer to Wi-Fi and download all the necessary and compatible drivers from the official website of Canon.
- Install all the drivers, then go to the ‘control panel’ and choose ‘Device and Printers’.
- Then, tap on the ‘Add Printer’ option to add the ‘Canon Pixma ix6870’.
- Finally, your setup is completed and ready to print some awesome papers.
How to connect my Canon Pixma ix6820 Wireless Printers on Mac OS?
As compared to Windows OS, it is easy to set up the Canon printers without any fuss. So, follow these steps to connect your printer to Mac OS:
- Turn On your Mac compatible device, Canon Pixma ix6870, and Wi-Fi.
- Again, download all the necessary drivers from the website of Canon.
- After the download is completed choose the ‘cable-less setup’ option.
- Now, go to the menu and choose the ‘system and preference’.
- Click on the ‘Printer and Scanners’ button.
- Lastly, add the printer to complete the ‘Canon Pixma ix6820 Wireless Setup’.
How to setup my Canon PIXMA iX6820 USB connection?
Well, if you are looking for a way to connect your printer via USB connection then you are on the right spot. Follow all the given steps below to completely setup your printer. However Canon doesn’t provide cable, you need to buy a separate cable for this.
- For Canon PIXMA iX6820 wired setup you need to choose the wired connection under the ‘Network Setup Page’.
- Now, just connect the USB with your PC.
- Once is connection is established, install the software and you are ready to go.
Know your printer: Canon Pixma ix6820 Manual Guide
While performing the installation process if you are facing any problem then please read the user manual or else if you are connected to the internet then seek help from the Canon executives about setting up your Canon printer via ‘canon.com /ijsetup‘.
There is no doubt about it, Canon makes one of the best, most compatible, and affordable printers. If you have not bought this yet then please give this product a try. Furthermore, you can visit the website for more information and seek information there. As there are many problems people face like ‘Canon Pixma ix6820 not connecting to Wi-Fi’ while setting up the printer, then connect the Canon customer support team for better assistance.