Canon Printers that are laced with WiFi features can be used for printing papers from your room or other places of your home or office. People who have bought a new Canon MP495 printer need to connect it to their computer to start printing. This process is also known as the Canon MP495 WiFi setup process. Whenever you buy a new wireless printer for your home or office, you need to set up it with your router and computer. If you are not sure about the Canon Pixma Printer MP495 WiFi setup process then you do not need to worry about it. We are going to discuss the quickest way to set up a Canon Pixma printer on Mac and Windows. Along with this, we will also cover Canon MP495 WiFi Setup without CD Canon MP495 WiFi setup.
Canon Pixma Printer MP495 WiFi setup Mac
People who have a Mac and looking to set up Canon Pixma Printer with it can do so by approaching the steps that are given below. Before going through the steps, make sure to connect your printer to a home network. Also, find the WPS PIN from your printer as you may need to enter it to complete the WiFi setup process.
- Turn on your Mac
- Now, find ‘Apple Icon’ on it, click on it
- Choose ‘System Preferences’ to view more options
- When found the ‘Printer and Scanners’ option, click on it
- Now, choose the ‘Add a new device’ option
- Now, your Mac will start searching for the available device
- Find the address of your printer and choose it
- If needed, provide the WPS PIN to proceed with the WiFi setup process
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the remaining steps for
- Finally, you have completed the steps for the Canon MP495 WiFi setup process
Canon Pixma Printer mp495 WiFi setup Windows
The way to set up Canon Printer MP495 on your Windows computer is easy. You can connect your Windows computer with the printer by approaching the steps that are given below:
- Turn on your Windows computer
- Type ‘Settings’ in the search box
- Now, visit the settings of your computer
- Here, find the ‘Device’ option and click on it
- Find and click the ‘Add a device’ option
- Let your Windows computer complete device search
- Find your printer’s address and click on it
- When asked, provide the WPS PIN in the corresponding field
- Finally, your computer has established a connection with your printer
Canon MP495 WiFi Setup without CD
If you do not have the CD then you can install the drivers by visiting the Canon Printers support page. Let’s learn how?
- Using a device with active internet, visit the Canon.com page
- Type the model number of your printer
- Now, find and click on the ‘Download’ button
- Wait for a while and let the driver files downloaded on your computer
- Now, find the file location and follow the on-screen prompts to install the drivers
- Now, you are done with Canon MP495 printer WiFi setup without CD
To sum up, if you have bought a new Canon Pixma MP495 then do not puzzle in setting up WiFi on it. Connect the printer with Mac or Windows computer or with any other device that you have and start printing using it. The most efficient way to complete the Canon MP495 WiFi setup process is mentioned on this page. All you need to do is, follow the simple and clear instructions that we have described. To enable Canon inkjet services, visit the Canon.com/ijsetup webpage. Hopefully, this post has given you enough knowledge about the Canon Pixma Printer mp495 WiFi setup process.