Canon has transformed the lives and changed the ways we work in the digital industry, as it offers many different kinds of peripheral devices which include printers, cameras, scanners, projectors, and many more. It is important to understand how to perform the canon mg3620 setup on your respective devices. The complete process to connect the canon mg3620 printer to wifi is elaborated in this article. The steps that are in this article helps you to connect and to perform canon Pixma mg3620 set up wireless printing. You are requested to follow each step carefully to establish the canon mg3620 setup wirelessly. Let’s start the topic and know how to initiate the wifi setup – canon Pixma mg3620.
Prerequisites for canon mg3620 setup
Before you start with canon Pixma mg3620 set up wireless printing, you need to get through some of the listed prerequisites as given below:
- The users need to make sure that the printer is turned on. In case the printer is turned on, then you will be able to see “ON” over the printer screen.
- If the printer is performing the cleaning, just print the head alignment just user needs to wait for the information mentioned before starting the setup process.
- If the WIFI lamp on the printer is flashing then the user should press the “Stop” button.
How to perform canon mg3620 setup on Windows 10?
The users can connect and perform canon mg3620 setup on Windows 10; you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you need to go to the Canon official website.
- Search for the product model and select the operating system windows.
- Now, tap on the download option to start the wireless setup process.
- You will see the Download message on-screen.
- The user has to select the “Save” from the menu and then save the file to the same location.
- Once the download is completed, you will see a message to tap on “Run”.
- Tap on the “Run” option to complete the process for canon Pixma mg3620 printer wifi setup.
How to perform canon mg3620 setup on Mac?
If you want to setup Canon Pixma mg3620 set up wireless printing on Mac, then you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the Canon Printer official website.
- Find the printer model and select the operating system, Mac.
- Just tap on the Download option to start the setup process.
- Once you are done with this, you will see the number of messages that are displayed on-screen.
- After this check, each message and tap on the open or “Always allow” option.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has given you enough insights to initiate the canon mg3620 setup. However, if you still have queries related to the topic or the steps discussed in this article, then you can visit the official website of canon.com/ijsetup and get a stepwise guide along with instructions and guidelines in a proper manner. Moreover, you will get professional assistance to in case you have queries.
Frequently answered questions:
How do I connect my Canon mg3620 to my Mac?
You need to make sure the Canon mg3620 printer is turned on. After this, you need to tap on the wifi button and hold it till the Alarm lamp blinks once to indicate the Canon Pixma MG3620 wireless setup process. The light near the wifi lamp should show you the blue color.
Is Canon Pixma mg3620 Mac compatible?
All or many features will function even without downloading and installing a canon mac OS X drive. Most of the recent versions of Mac OS x along with the latest canon printers will work together and do not need much help to stay compatible.
Why won’t my Canon mg3620 connect to WiFi?
If the Canon mg3620 troubleshooting method fails you need to try resetting the LAN setting of the printer, you just need to install and reinstall the Canon mg3620 software. This is why Canon mg3620 connects to WiFi will not get connected and there you face an error in the process.