If you have purchased the Canon Pixma mg3600 setup printing machine for your home or office use and that are unsure on how to go about the canon mg3600 wifi setup, then this article will help you to find out everything that you need to know. The first and foremost thing that you need to do is to unpack the box and then arrange all the parts on the table. You just need to connect the printer with the power source and then start to connect the Canon printer. You just need to start with connecting all the wires according to the instructions that are in the printer manual. You can easily connect to your printing devices with an automatic connection. Here through this article, we will discuss some of the important instructions that you need to know for canon Pixma mg3600 setup. So, let us begin!
Things-to- do before canon pixma mg3600 setup
There are some things that you need to do before you setup the canon Pixma mg3600, here is the list of to-do things:
- You need to take out the printer along with its accessories out of the box.
- There are several components that need to be assembled.
- Consult the “Getting started” manual before you think to setup.
- After properly connecting all the components, you need to connect the main power wire with an AC socket.
- You need to go through the manual thoroughly and check the compatibility of the software and the devices
Canon mg3600 wifi setup- WPS connection method
If your access point has the WPS button then the “WPS connection method” will be suitable for you. This is a very easy way to connect canon Pixma mg3600 setup with a computer or wifi. All you need is to follow the steps that are given below:
- The first and foremost thing for the canon Pixma mg3600 setup is to make sure that the printer is turned on and the WPS button on the wireless router is accessible.
- The next step is to tap and hold the wifi button on the printer till the light turns on.
- After this, you have to click on the “Black” button and then click on the “Wifi” button.
- When you are done you need to make sure that the wifi light flashes and the light is lit.
- In the next step, tap on the WPS button at the access point within a couple of minutes.
- If you are done then you will see the blue wifi light on the printer.
- Both the Power and the wifi light will flash when you connect to the access point.
- After the printer gets connected successfully to the wireless, then Power and the wifi lights will stop flashing.
- Once you are done with all the steps then you need to make sure that the wifi light and the on light are lit.
Canon mg3600 wireless setup mac
Here are the steps that you need to follow canon Pixma mg3600 setup on Mac:
- Download the file from the location where the file is saved and check the computer settings.
- Double-tap on the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk image.
- Just double-tap on the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
- By following the set of instructions we hope that you can easily make the canon mg3600 wireless setup mac connection.
- For more information related to the steps, you can visit the canon.com/ijsetup website and get assistance for the same.
Once you have completed the process for canon Pixma mg3600 setup, then you should be able to connect the Canon MG3600 Printer to Wifi/Computer wirelessly and now you should be able to print successfully with the printer. But even after following all the steps, if you still face difficulties with the Printer setup then you can get in touch with the customer support assistance to provide you the solution for the canon Pixma mg3600 setup or if you have queries related to the WPS pin on canon printer.