There are certain access points that feature an automatic connection button to communicate between the printer and the device from which you have to give commands. This button is known as WPS or wifi protected setup. The wifi button is very much essential when it comes to canon ip110 wireless setup as it allows the permitted devices to connect to the network without any need to enter the password. This is one of the easiest ways to connect the printer so if your printer has an access point as a WPS button then select the WPS Connection method. However, if the WPS pin method is not supported by the access point then go through the standard method. Through this article, we will discuss the basic steps to access the Canon via wireless setup on Mobile printer setup and via Mac. So, let us begin to discuss the basic steps to support the topic.
Canon Pixma ip110 wireless mobile printer setup
The canon ip110 wireless setup for mobile is very much easy, all you need to do is to follow these basic or standard steps to setup:
- You have to ensure that the printer is switched on.
- Tap and hold the wifi button on the top of the printer till the alarm lamp flashes.
- Make sure the lamp starts to flash blue light.
- Go to the access point and press the WPS button for 2 minutes.
- Connect the Canon printer on the mobile phone.
- Follow the prompts that are coming on your phone screen to complete the process.
Canon ip110 wireless setup mac
The canon ip110 wireless setup on mac is a bit complex than the mobile printer setup, here you need to:
- Download the installation software from the official website or the Apple store.
- Once downloaded, go to the location of the file and tap on it.
- After the screen is displayed, double tap on the “Setup” option.
- When there is a window box on the screen, click on the “Open” button.
- The moment the initials appear on the screen, tap on the “Next” button.
- Type the password to continue the installation and click on the “Install Helper” option.
- Tap on the “Next” button and select the wireless LAN connection as the connection method.
- Select the Access point connection and tap on the “Next” button.
- Check whether the printer is turned on or not.
- Ensure that you have selected the “Setting printer could not be found on the list” is selected.
- Select the “Open” button on the screen and click on the “Next” button.
- Followed by this, tap on the “Cableless Setup”.
- Go through the prompts and if you wish to register the printer, tap on the “Next” option.
- If you wish to take part in the Extended survey then tap on the “Agree” option.
- You can execute the print test by clicking on “Execute” or you can click on the “Next” button.
- Tap on the “Exit” button to complete the installation process.
Hopefully, by now you have understood the basic or standard steps for canon ip110 wireless setup on Mac and mobile devices. However, in case you encounter any difficulties or issues in the process, then it is recommended to visit the official website and get assistance from the Customer support page via canon.com/ijsetup.